Email for submission: [email protected]
GUIDELINES OF SUBMISSION:
- The work submitted shall be original and unpublished.
- Plagiarism of any kind is prohibited.
- Maximum Co-Authorship of two persons is allowed.
- Citation: The Citation style should be in consonance with Harvard Blue Book, 20th Speaking footnotes are discouraged.
- The body of the paper shall be-
Font: Times New Roman Font Size: 12 Line Spacing: 1.5
Font: Times New Roman Font Size: 10 Line Spacing: 1
- The copyright of the entry to the Journal will rest with the Editorial Board once the entry has been selected and the authors (s) of the same have been notified.
- NO PUBLICATION FEE WILL BE CHARGED AT ANY STAGE
WORD LIMIT (S) (EXCLUSIVE OF FOOTNOTES)
Articles – It must comprehensively analyse a specific issue including the status quo, indicating the lacunae and potential solutions. The author may compare the law of other jurisdictions to strengthen the argument in between 8,000 and 10,000 words.
Short Articles – They are more concise than articles, in terms of scope and conceptualization. It should be between 5,000 and 8,000 words.
Case Commentaries – A comment critiques a recent judgement, landmark case or any recent legislation or bill before the Parliament or a state legislature in between 3,000 and 5,000 words.
Book Review – A critical review of any book related to the law in between 3,000 and 5,000 words.
- INDIAN ECONOMY AND ITS DEEPENING CRISIS – ARE WE IN NEED OF A SYSTEMIC OVERHAUL OR BAND-AID POLICY CHANGES WILL HELP?
- HOW IS GOVERNMENT’S ROLE IN FOSTERING AN ENTREPRENEURIAL ECOSYSTEM IN INDIA- A CRITICAL ANALYSIS
- IMPENDING WATER CRISIS – IS IT A CASE OF POLICY PROLIFERATION OR POLICY INDIFFERENCE?
- CONSTITUTIONALISM IN THE ERA OF POPULISM.
- ANY OTHER CONTEMPORARY ISSUES PERTAINING TO LAW AND PUBLIC POLICY.
All the Articles, Short Articles and Case Commentaries being contributed for Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy are to be sent at [email protected]
- The manuscript must not contain any indication of the identity of the
- The entries should reach the given email id before 5:00 PM, 25TH September 2019.
- Entry should be in either ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’
- A cover letter in either ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format, mentioning the name, contact numbers, name of the institution, name of the university should be attached SEPARATELY along with the article itself in the same
- The subject of the mail should be – “Submission for Volume 6 issue 1”.
- A mail confirming the receipt of the entry and subsequently notifying selected works of the author (s) will be sent.
The IJLPP shall follow British English.