THE IJLPP PODCAST
Ep. 07 The IJLPP Podcast – Suspension of Labour Laws amidst nCoVID-19 and national lockdown
In the seventh Episode of the IJLPP Podcast, Harpreet Singh Hora, Saurabh Pandey and Pranav Tanwar discuss policy, political and legal implications of the suspension of labour laws by few states amidst novel Corona Virus disease.
Ep.06 IJLPP Podcast:Problem of Migrants in COVID-19, Executive orders under NDMA, Aarogya Setu App
In the sixth Episode of the IJLPP Podcast, Aakash Chandran, Saurabh Pandey and Pranav Tanwar discuss:
1. Problems of Migrants amid lockdown and International Law perspective on it
2. Legality of Executive orders under NDMA and other laws
3. Aarogya Setu app and the privacy concern
Ep. 05 The IJLPP Podcast – Progress of women in Indian Politics, Gender rights overlap with religion and Women in our courts
In the fifth and special Episode of the IJLPP Podcast, Rishika Jain interacts with Avani Kaushal, Suvaiba Fatima Ahmed and Pranav Tanwar on:
1. Progression of women in Indian political scenario
2. Gender overlap with religion in India
3. Conducive environment for women in our courts.
Episode 4: New J&K Domicile Rules And Freedom Of Press Amid Corona Lockdown
In the fourth Episode of the IJLPP Podcast, Adil Saifudheen, Saurabh Pandey and Pranav Tanwar discuss:
1. Ministry of Home Affairs notification on new domicile rules for Jammu and Kashmir and reservation associated to it.
2. Freedom of speech and expression amid lockdown after CoVID-19.
Episode 3: Former CJI Gogoi nominated to Rajya Sabha, Death Penalty efficiency and Corona Virus lockdown
In the third Episode of the IJLPP Podcast, Avani Kaushal, Saurabh Pandey and Pranav Tanwar discuss:
1. Nomination of Former CJI Ranjan Gogoi as Rajya Sabha Member
2. Efficiency and public perception on death penalty
3. Lockdown after CoVID-19 and larger question of civilizational prospective.
Episode 2: The IJLPP Podcast – FCRA Judgment, IBC Amendment and SAARC relevance for Corona
In the second Episode of the IJLPP Podcast, Saurabh Pandey, Karun Gupta, Rishika Jain and Pranav Tanwar discuss:
1. The Supreme Court Judgment on FCRA: Implications and Vagueness in words of the judgments (Karun)
2. IBC (Second) Amendment: Main Pointers, frequency and complications in the Code (Rishika)
3. SAARC gaining relevance again with the Prime Minister taking South Asian countries on board for COVID-19 battle (Saurabh)
Episode 1: The IJLPP Podcast – OHCHR impleadment, Nirbhaya Case and ICC on Afghan War Crimes
In the first Episode of the IJLPP Podcast, Aakash Chandran, Pranav Tanwar and Saurabh Pandey discuss:
1. The OHCHR petition to implead in the constitutional challenge for Citizenship Amendment Act, 2019
2. Causes for delay in finalization of Nirbhaya Case convicts and lagging criminal justice system, and
3. Shifts in the power of the Office of the Prosecutor at International Criminal Court after Appeal Chamber’s decision on Afghan War Crimes